I really like all of these match-ups. My first round picks are Bulls over 76ers in 6, Heat over Knicks in 6, Pacers over Magic in 7, and my hometown Hawks over the Celtics in 7. That last one is the only pick in the East that doesn’t seem like a lock, but I think it’s a really interesting match-up. Those teams have a lot of similar pieces and we all know this is probably this version of the Celtics’ last hope for title shot.
In the West, I’m going Clippers over Griz in 5 (mostly because I just want to see Memphis embarassed and Lob City is cool), Nuggets over Lakers in 6 (they’re just a great all-around club and have amazing team morale in Denver. Of course, it’s the Lakers so I’ll probably be wrong here, but a guy can dream, right?), OKC over Dallas in 5, and I won’t pick between San Antonio and Utah because of superstition, but come on, we all know who I’m picking.
LET’S GO SPURS! Ring number 5 for Timmy before retirement!
- piratestargazer likes this
- jennniennni likes this
- fitnessteaforsure reblogged this from the-armory
- just-jar3d reblogged this from tristanthekoolkat
- tristanthekoolkat reblogged this from the-armory
- misterbside reblogged this from katedaddy and added:
- katedaddy reblogged this from dridassi
- dridassi reblogged this from the-armory
- the-armory posted this